[ENTERTAINMENT]“I Love You Always” – Kiddwaya Sends Message To DJ Cuppy Read more at: https://newzandar.com/2020/08/14/bbnaija-i-love-you-always-kiddwaya-sends-message-to-dj-cuppy/

“I Love You Always” – Kiddwaya Sends Message To DJ Cuppy



BBNaija housemate Kiddwaya, yesterday during his diary session at the Big Brother house sent a shout-out to his ‘favorite girl’ DJ Cuppy when he was given the opportunity to send a shout-out to two people. He encouraged her to keep supporting him, that she is close to his heart and he loves her always. 

“The second message goes out to my other favorite girl, Cuppy, I know she’s supporting me a lot out there, so I want to thank you for your support. 

You have always been there for me, you are very close to my heart, I love you always, I can’t wait to come so we can f*ck up things together.” he said 

Kiddwaya gives shout out to DJ Cuppy. Hmmm, are you thinking what we are thinking? 
#PrayForErica | Biggie | #KiddwayaGameChanger |Tboss |#PepperDemMercyEke | #BBNajia |#BBNaijialockdown2020 pic.twitter.com/5gyNRVap3i — 
Theconvo_ng (@theconvo_ng) August 13, 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment