[GOSSIP] “My Mother Is On My Neck To Get Married But I Can’t Afford To Marry A Poor Man

“My Mother Is On My Neck To Get Married But I Can’t Afford To Marry A Poor Man







For fair and pretty Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze under pressure from home to get married.

The Imo State born thespian hints that although she’s in search for true love, marrying a younger lover or becoming a second wife is definitely an option for her, if her conditions are met.

“My mother is on my neck to get married but I can’t afford to marry a poor man, truth be told. So, I have been calming my mum down. I told her if I don’t look well and rush into marriage, I might rush out before she knows it.


For now, I’m here waiting for true Love and without money, love can’t be true and sweet. I also don’t mind being a second wife, as long as he agrees we have a white wedding. In addition, younger lovers are welcome; if the person has the qualities I want in a man and he is equally rich. 

In fact, I have been crushing on Williams Uchemba. Gosh, I love him so much, I wish he would just come and marry me,” she gushed.

Ruthy as she’s fondly called by close friends and loved ones however, admitted that since her last break up, she has stayed celibate.


She spills; “It might shock you to know, but no sex since I left my ex some years ago. Since then, I have not seen who I am compatible with. I have not seen or met that guy I can’t go a day without talking to.

 I’m looking out for a man that is dark, God fearing, financially buoyant, honest, tall and always smells nice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment