[GIST]Paul Scata Aka Brestilola Reveals How His Father Compared Him To Bobrisky 

Paul Scata Aka Brestilola Reveals How His Father Compared Him To Bobrisky 







Paul Scata born Ekejiuba Paul well known for his skit, Brestilola, Pragya, and Natasha in a recent interview revealed his parents reactions seeing him with full breast and other female costumes.

The Imo State born Rib cracker recalls how his father thought he was becoming Bobrisky, “My father died a month ago but when he saw me on wig for the first time, he was shocked and confused. He summoned me and asked if I want to become Bobrisky, I had to take my time to explain to him that it was just comedy skits that I am straight. Even after the shoot and editing, I took the clips back to him to see and vet. He liked it and started supporting me. For my mother, she has always been my backbone.”

Paul Scata whose skits focus on women related issues is blessed with good looks, height and sense of humor also lamented the challenges that come with playing female characters.

According to him, he get advances from men, especially when he is shooting with his (fake) big breasts. “They mistake me for a woman. Some guys too always harass me thinking I am one of them. I also get advances from females. It has not been easy living in both worlds. Even when shooting my skits on female costumes, I struggle to stay in character. While most times, my breast bursts and I have to start all over,” he told Sun News.

No comments:

Post a Comment