[GIST]FFK's Egyptian Girlfriend Drags Him Out Calls Him An Hallucinogenic Man

FFK's Egyptian Girlfriend Drags Him Out Calls Him An Hallucinogenic Man






Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian girlfriend, Nesma Galal has called him out weeks after flaunted and praised him.

According to Nesma, who via her Instagram revealed that he did deserve to be a husband as he was such a crazy, traitorous and hallucinogenic man.

She wrote;

‏”I left this man forever because he doesn't deserve to be a husband
‏Because he is a hallucinogenic man, crazy, traitorous and liar, and he begged my mother to come back to him again, but it is impossible to go back to him and I did his block from Instagram and WhatsApp and I have all the conversations that prove that he is begging me and my mother to come back and I refuse forever
‏ This is a traitorous man. He mentally ill I swear to god”

Nesma Galal earlier had shared a photo of FFK pouring encomium on him.

”My sun is rising. My beautiful moon. All my stars, my everything in my lie”


See post below;





No comments:

Post a Comment