[CELEBRITY GIST]Nigerians On Social Media Drag Reality Star Kiddwaya For Writing A Caption They Didn't Like

Nigerians On Social Media Drag Reality Star Kiddwaya For Writing A Caption They Didn't Like







Nigerians on social media have dragged Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Kiddwaya on Instagram for writing a caption that did not go down with many.

This comes after the 27 year old took to Instagram to announce that he was not a star.

According to the Billionaires son, he is not a star, neither is he a king.

In his words;

“I’m not a star, I’m not a king. I am nobody that is somebody. I’m kidd. And welcome to my life. Destination. To the mf world. Next stop? Let’s see.”

See how some reactions on Instagram below;

@l.tobiloba wrote “This dude should calm down. He talks too much nowadays”

@chef_ivyjones1 wrote “I personally think you talk too much”

@here_for_the_violence_ wrote “Trying so hard to be relevant… my guy rest”

@nellagabe wrote “You talk tooo much kidddd”

@nickybarbz wrote “This guy talks too much”

No comments:

Post a Comment