[GIST]BBNaija Season 5 Winner Laycon Reveals He Is Yet To Reach Out To Erica Since The Show Ended


BBNaija Season 5 Winner Laycon Reveals He Is Yet To Reach Out To Erica Since The Show Ended











BBNaija season 5 winner, Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe has revealed the only reason why he is yet to reach out to disqualified housemate, Erica since the show ended.
In an interview with BBC, the 26 year old rapper mentioned that he has not spoken to her because he is very busy prioritizing and ‘adjusting to his new schedule.

He said “I have not spoken to Erica, in fact I don’t have a phone. Anything I am using now I just collected it to make sure that I am online to do all these processes. I have not had time to buzz people because things I am trying to run are plenty. I am still recording songs in between interviews and I still have to sleep.
When asked if there are plans to sit and talk to Erica when he has the time Laycon said, “it might happen but right now my priority is adjusting to the new life and moving forward. When I calm down I will think of how to deal with things that have happened.”
Back in the Big brother  house, the housemates, Laycon and Erica were best of friends until their relationship went sour after the rapper revealed his intentions about having feelings for Erica. Unfortunately, the quarrel between the two friends led to Erica’s disqualification from the ongoing reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment