[ENTERTAINMENT]See Burna Boy’s Reaction After a 3-Year-Old Girl Declares Him Her Favorite Artiste


See Burna Boy’s Reaction After a 3-Year-Old Girl Declares Him Her Favorite Artiste








After the release of his album ‘Twice as Tall’, Burna Boy has received a lot of admiration from music lovers across the continent and even the globe.

The most recent of such admiration happens to come from a 3-year-old girl. It turns out that the said girl is a daughter of one of Burna Boys fans. The girl however, believes that Burna Boy is her favourite musician in the world. His father wrote to Burna Boy
The fan wrote;
“My 3-year-old tells me her favourite artist “in the whole wide world” is @BurnaBoy Then she demands I play “Wonderful.” I reply, “I thought Dua Lipa was your favourite artist?” and she just starts crying and murmuring “Burna Boy, Burna Boy, Burna Boy.”
See Burna’s reaction Below;

No comments:

Post a Comment